How to Publish a Book in India for Free?
Make your Book Fully Ready:
So, here I have chalked out some interesting strategy-
- Set up your book for pre-order on Kindle in both paperback and e-book formats (paperbck only for international readers).
- Promote your book on your social accounts, arrange giveaway, run campaigns, write blogs talking about your book, exchange book purchase or reviews on multiple book review groups- do all these before your book release. And you will be surprised to see how your book ranks in top 10, if not, top 50 for sure. Good start, no? One small tips- try to choose the category where it is easy to rank and which also fits your book theme (secret- no author will talk about it!). For instance, if you have a inspiring poetry book, don't list in motivational category, list it in body & mind healing category or so on.
- Once your book releases, don't stop promoting. Keep it on. Also, gather reviews and ratings as much you can. Please don't pay any third party for bulk reviews, I am not saying they are fake, but it is not beneficial at all to spend even before you start earning royalties. Follow these steps to get Free Verified Reviews- Enroll on KDP Select (it lets you have double royalty as well), run a free promotion (you can run for maximum 5 days in total, so spend wisely), during free promotion your book cost becomes 0, so whoever purchases it with 0 rupees (I mean gets it for free), becomes a verified buyer. In this way you can get hundreds of verified reviews for free! Most importantly, it complies with Amazon rules. A total win-win!
- Get your circle talk about your book on the forums like Quora, different social groups, etc.
- Collaborate with bloggers to let them write about your books and work, simply put, increase your digital visibility.